Spring into Spring with a Revitalizing Cleanse for Body and Soul !
The creative chefs at the Local Grocer have come up with a New Year Program that will help you lighten up your diet AND keep your metabolism going, while enjoying healthy and nutritious Soups and fresh-pressed Organic Juices prepared especially for you!
Each day we will provide:
- Delicious fresh-pressed organic green juice designed to aid in digestion, boost your immune system, and help rid your body of inflammation.
- Soups (choice of bone-broth based paleo or vegan) made with thoughtfully prepared organic ingredients that not only taste amazing, but are packed with minerals and nutrients to support your overall health
- Option to substitute juice, soup or smoothie for a serving of our Super Greens salad.
- To reduce the environmental impact of single-use plastic juice cups, you will receive one glass mason jar with lid for the Basics package, or two jars with lids for the Full package. Please bring these jars with you when you are picking up your juices. We will charge .50 for each plastic cup that we use if you do not bring in your jars to refill. ( If you are picking up multiple days, this fee will be waived for the extra days).
- We would also like to encourage you to bring in a re-useable container from home for your soup, but this is entirely up to you.
These will be available for pick-up daily at The Local Grocer Cafe. You may also choose to pick up multiple days of soup and juice at one time (up to 3 days’ worth ) with advanced notice of at least an hour. If you choose to do this you may be limiting your selection of soup choices. Please be aware that juices are recommended to be enjoyed within 3-72 hours for optimum nutrition and enzyme and antioxidant content. The fresher the juice, the higher the enzyme and antioxidant content.
At the beginning of your cleanse you will receive a bag of organic herbalist-formulated cleansing tea for you to make at home daily. The Enhanced Package includes free yoga and meditation passes and other Self-Care Aids. See details below.
The Basics 99$ ($120 value)
This 7-day program includes:
- A 4 oz. bag of our herbalist formulated organic cleansing tea and instructions to brew at home
- One pint of our Organic Fresh Pressed Juice of the Day
- One bowl of Nourishing Cleansing Soup (gluten free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free Paleo bone broth-based and GF Vegan available
The Raw Basics 125$ (160$ Value)
Same as above with one Smoothie per day in place of the soup, for those looking for a raw foods cleanse
This program is perfect for those looking for a ready-made healthy dinner (or other meal) and snack replacement to help you make positive dietary changes.
The Full Package 199$ ($265 value)
This enhanced 7-day program includes:
- An 8 oz. bag of our herbalist formulated organic cleansing tea and instructions to brew at home
- Two pints of organic fresh pressed juice (juice of the day plus your choice)
- Two bowls of your choice of Nourishing Cleansing Soup (gluten free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free Paleo bone broth-based and GF Vegan available)
- option to exchange one or both of your soups for Super Green salad
- One free Yoga or Dance pass
- One free pass to Meditation group
- A week-long Self-Care Journal with specific self-care suggestions and descriptions to help support health lifestyle changes *
- Healthy Cleansing Recipes to make at home to supplement or continue with your Spring Renewal! *
The Full Raw Package 249$ ($330 value)
Same as above with two Smoothies per day in place of the soup, for those looking for a raw foods cleanse
This program provides enough nourishment for a week of cleansing, takes the decision making and guesswork out of the picture, and allows you to focus on your positive lifestyle changes during this week of Nourishment and Renewal!
- these items will be e-mailed to you along with your welcome letter when you sign up and pay in full.
Space is limited! Sign up at the Front desk today!
No refunds will be given once payment is made. Punch cards expire at 6pm on January 29th
for more information, e-mail [email protected]